Friday, December 14, 2012

What are you wearing?

Children in year 6 are very cool!!
The did a fashion catwalk and told us what clothes they were wearing.
Can you guess what did each of them say?


I'm wearing a blue tracksuit, orange traines, sunglasses and a yellow and blue shirt. Who am I?
I'm wearing blue jeans, white trainers, a pink shirt and a yellow and blue jacket. Who am I?
I'm wearing a hat, a pink scarf, a T-shirt, black trousers and sandals. Who am I?
 
 
I'm wearing blue trousers, a black T-shirt and black trainers. Who am I?
I'm wearing shorts, a blue T-shirt and red trainers. Who am I?
I'm wearing a cap, sunglasses, a red jumper, a grey T-shirt, black jeans an white trainers. Who am I?
 
 
 
I'm wearing black trousers, trainers, sunglasses and a blue shirt. Who am I?
I'm wearing a jean jacket, shorts, blue shoes, a pink T-shirt and a scarf. Who am I?
I'm wearing a blue shirt, jeans a and black trainers. Who am I?
 
 
 
I'm wearing a long, red T-shirt with dots, grey tights and white trainers. Who am I?
I'm wearing a white T-shirt, black trousers and grey trainers. Who am I?
I'm wearing a blue T-shirt, blue jeans and black trainers. Who am I?
 
 
I'm wearing a scarf, a white T-shirt, jeans and black shoes. Who am I?
I'm wearing blue jeans, black trainers, sunglasses and a blue T-shirt. Who am I?
I'm wearing red trousers, a cap, white trainers and a white T-shirt. Who am I?
 

I'm wearing a blue tracksuit and yellow trainers. Who am I?
I'm wearing a waistcoat, a T-shirt, trousers, blue socks and trainers. Who am I?
I'm wearing a cap, a blue scarf, gloves, a white shirt, a belt, black tights and trainers. Who am I?


I'm wearing a cap, a black T-shirt, grey trousers and red trainers. Who am I?
I'm wearing a red t-shirt, blue trousers and black trainers. Who am I?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment