Friday, April 8, 2011

Barcelona - Year 4

My city is very big and beautiful.

In my city there are many hospitals,many parks, many museums,many supermarkets, many greengrocer's,many sweetshops, many cinemas,many restaurants,many toy shops, many baker's, many butcher's, many newsagent's and many petshops.

There is an i-max cinema ,a town hall,a zoo ,a cosmo caixa, a theme park and an aquarium.
 
I love Barcelona!!!

By Albert Trullols

My city is big and beautiful. In my city there are many hospitals, many cinemas, many super markets, many museums and many schools.

In my city there's a zoo, a theme park, aquarium, a town hall, and a cosmo caixa.

I love barcelona.
 

By Sohaib Subhani


My city is very very big and beautiful .


In my city there are many libraries, cinemas, parks, hospitals, museums, bus stations and schools.

There´s a town hall, a zoo,an Imax cinema,a Cosmo caixa,a theme park and an aquarium.

I love my CITY!

By Diana López

0 comments:

Post a Comment